Sutton Painters and Decorators - for 19 years
- Experienced tradesmen with high standards of workmanship
- Minor plastering, plumbing, carpentry and electrical work included
- Competitive prices: Call 0208 946 5045 for a free quote now
- Top ratings on the review websites
Top quality, local service
I'm Geoff Parvin. My company has been painting and decorating in and around Sutton, Morden, Carshalton, Banstead, Epsom, and Worcester Park for over 20 years - and we'd love to see if we can help you.
- If you're thinking about home painting and decorating, or commercial contract work, we'd welcome the chance to show you what we can do.
We have plenty of satisfied customers in the local area to tell you about.
One thing we promise is good service at a competitive price. I'm very happy to let you talk to previous customers who will vouch for us.
We answer our phone!
We answer our phone, and we come when we say we will. We won’t tell you what colour to have, unless you push us, but we will make it look good whatever you choose.
- If you need painting or decorating done in or around Sutton, call us.
- Our workmen have over 150 years experience between them (they will tell you all about it if you’re not careful) and they know their stuff.
Ask Holly (my wife - she answers our phones in between telling me what to do) to arrange for us to drop round and give you a quotation when you call – she will look after you.
“Just a quick email to say a big Thank You for the work done on our property in West Dulwich. The whole process, from quotation to completion was incredibly efficient. More importantly, the level of work was to the very highest standard. I couldn’t fault the finish and there was not a spot of mess once finished, the rooms look brand new (and the property is Victorian) including the original ceiling roses. We will no doubt be using you again – Thank You!”
“I would definitely recommend G.D. Parvin for decorating work. The work was carried out with great care, the finish was excellent and the painter was friendly and tidy. I will definitely be asking you (G.D. Parvin) to do more work in the future.”