Chelsea painters and decorators
- Residential and Commercial decorators in Chelsea since 1997
- Experienced tradesmen with high standards of workmanship
- Minor plastering, plumbing, carpentry and electrical work
- Competitive prices
- Top scores on the ratings websites
Local service since 1997
I'm Geoff Parvin. My company serves Chelsea, Fulham, Putney, Pimlico, and Knightsbridge from our offices just south of the river.
We provide top quality home and commercial painting and decorating, both interior and exterior. Included in that is any minor plastering, carpentry and electrical work needed.
- We've been working in Chelsea, Fulham, Putney and the local area since 1997 (last century!) and we like to look after our customers - they usually look after us, as well.
- Our tradesmen have more years experience than I care to think about, and they pride themselves on the old-fashioned virtues of thorough preparation, and doing things right so they last
Top quality, competitive prices
We pride ourselves on top quality work at a competitive price, and we believe in giving you really excellent and personal service.
Our workmen have over 150 years experience between them (given half a chance they will tell you all about it, especially if you make them a cup of tea).
"We have used G.D Parvin on two occasions to paint the outside of our house and on both occasions the quality of the work has been to a very high standard".
Holly will look after you
If you need painting or decorating work in the Chelsea area, we will get to you quickly and provide a detailed quotation and any advice you might need.
Please call us for a free quotation, or to arrange to talk some of our previous customers for references.
Holly (the good Mrs. Parvin to me) always answers the phone in office hours or returns messages, and you can tell her that Geoff (that's me, the 'G' in G D Parvin) said to look after you.
"Great work on the house, Thank you. I'll be back to you next time I need some work"