Exterior decorating that will look good for years to come
- Exterior decorating needs to protect your house as well as make it look good
- Done well, you can expect years with no need to worry about woodwork
- We use top quality materials to give you the best job
Good exterior painting means careful work, thorough removal of any rotten wood, correct filling with good materials, sanding down to a properly smooth and level finish, and use of the correct primers and undercoats. That is the work that will make top coats last.
Our work includes:
- Residential and Commercial decorators in London since 1997
- Experienced tradesmen with high standards of workmanship
- Minor plastering, plumbing, carpentry and electrical work
- Competitive prices
- Top review on the ratings websites
Our decorating teams are very experienced in exterior decoration and masonry work. We use the highest quality products to ensure that whatever work that gets done lasts as long as possible - we usually recommend Dulux Weathershield or Crown Stronghold. Where needed we arrange all scaffolding, building works and permissions.
If needed, we include:
While we have the ladders up we can take care of re-pointing, roofing repairs, and window treatments if your property needs that.
- Full external redecoration to masonry, woodwork and ironwork.
- Repair of rotted or damaged wood window and door frames.
- Locating any specialist products required.
- Plastering/rendering to prepare surfaces.
- Glazing (replacement of damaged or cracked glass).
Contact us to arrange a time for us to come and assess the work needed, and provide you with a detailed quotation.